Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter - Charlotte - Sick?

I've finally figured it out.... you know, the whole "newly wed" holiday situation! I'm impressed with myself!

Dan and I invited our parents to our house for Easter this week. It made our holiday so relaxing! Both our parents made things and brought them to dinner, Dan and I made the rest. People are always amazed when our families "hang out" but Dan and I are grateful. Our parents get along great! After dinner we cleaned up and all played cards together... That's always nice.

Besides Easter being wonderful, life is wonderful. Dan got accepted to UNC Charlotte so we will defiantly be moving this summer. We are both really excited and looking forward to the move and really getting through school together.

Last week was our spring break and we did -- nothing. Dan and I both worked (well, until I got sick). Thursday and Friday I stayed in bed most of the day fighting off whatever it was the my body didn't like. I am feeling much better now but have a lingering cold that is a little annoying.

Anyhow, that's our update for now.

No comments: