Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Home again, Home again...

giggity gig....

What a weekend -- seriously. My mom, dad, little sister, Dan and I loaded up in the van and drove to Iowa, Waterloo, Iowa to be exact. The trip turned out better than I expected. Minus the 22 hour car ride there and the 26 hour car ride home, the few hours we spent in Iowa were fine. We arrived to our destination at 10:30 Saturday morning and left on Sunday night at 11:00 pm. Crazy? Yes! Stupid? Probably not. Strong family ties? Defiantly. You see, my cousin/god daughter was receiving her First Holy Communion and if you are Catholic that is a big deal. You dress up in an over priced dress - fix your hair all fancy , eat and then take pictures -- that is pretty much all that we did.








I personally enjoyed the trip -- besides the stiff back and lack of desire to do any of my school work that is due - I would say, that this trip was a success... but, it will never be done in that short amount of time again.




I hope everyone had a wonderful, home bound weekend with nothing to do.




.... One day.

No comments: