Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I have a confession....

I buy... baby clothes....

We aren't pregnant -- but, one day we hope to be.

Now, our children are "just a twinkle in our eye"....

Dan is very supportive of my "habit". It is probably because buying the baby clothes gives me enough satisfaction to postpone the "baby urges"....

I don't spend a lot of money on the clothes I buy... I actually only buy them off the clearance rack at Target... and for some reason, I only have girls clothes.

What does this all mean? Probably when we have kids - we will have all boys.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, sometimes mommies have a 6th sense about these things.

ReL said...

In a weird way that's very similar to my obsession with wedding magazines. I have my entire wedding planned and heck I haven't even been asked out on a freaking date in two years... go figure.