Monday, June 16, 2008

Husband Tag

Cat tagged me for this... (a while ago)! I'm excited. I LOVE talking about us... (but, isn't that why we all blog?)

How long have you been married? 261 day or almost 9 months

How old is your hubby? He's 23.


Who eats more? Usually Dan... But,I have my moments


Who said I love you first? HA! Dan sent me a text message that said, "I love you". He swears he thought he had told me before that but, he didn't. So, he texted if first.. I told him first.


Who is taller? Dan is.


Who sings better? Dan nor I can sing. So, we sing a lot. It doesn't bother either one of us that we suck.


Who is smarter? I make better grades. Dan takes harder classes.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing the bed, I do.


Who controls the tv remote? We don't really watch t.v. but, if we are it just sits on the end table.


Whose temper is worse? We both have really mild tempers. Dan likes to talk things out -- I like to be irrational (yes, I really do enjoy it. It makes us laugh at some of the things we come up with).


Who does the laundry? Dan usually washes it while I am at work and then I fold it. We work together A LOT!


Who does the dishes? Mostly Dan.


Who cooks dinner? I do.


Who is more stubborn? I don't think there is a "more stubborn" or "less stubborn" we are both pretty bad.


Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Dan.


Whose parents do we see the most? We see them about the same amount.


Who has more friends? I do.


Who has more siblings? He does. But, I have more sisters.


Who wears the pants in the family? I do, but only because he lets me.


I tag Ana, Sofia, Aleesha, Robin, Rachel, Crystal and anyone else that wants to do it.

No comments: