Wednesday, December 17, 2008

100 Days (Tomorrow)

So, we only have 100 days left (hypothetically... I'm still rooting for the middle of March so, we'll see).

100 days doesn't seem like a long time but, I've experienced waiting 100 days before. Just a little over a year ago, actually.

Dan proposed on a Tuesday, June 19th 5:00 a.m. (JERK). We got married on Saturday, September 29th Not at 5:00 in the morning. We were engaged for 100 days exactly, 100 long stressful, fun, exciting, seemed like the 29th was never going to get here days.... and now, I'm back to square one. 100 days left.

I know I can do it. I've done it before. I just don't like it. *SIGH*

1 comment:

Tabb and Michelle said...

Wishing you the most wonderful 100 days....may your ankles not swell, may your bladder not be squished, may you find a comfortable position to rest in, and most importantly may you treasure the miracle that you and Dan are about to experience!!
xoxoxo