Friday, February 6, 2009

My Promise To You!

I looked in the mirror (something I try no to do) as I got ready for church on Sunday. Let me share that conversation with you...

Me: I'm getting fat.
Dan: No, You're getting pregnant.
Me: Well then, (Insert kind of secret baby name here) is getting fat.
Dan: No, She's growing.
Me (Mildly Irritated): DAN! One of us is getting fat. WHO IS IT?




Also, Dan and I are heading back to Raleigh one last time before our baby gets here... We are excited! We are having a baby shower tomorrow (I'll post pictures next week) and going to the circus (a request for my b-day). Last time we went home we were given much of what we needed.





We are so lucky to know so many people who are willing to bless us with hand-me-downs... What a spoiled little girl we are going to have. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay baby!

Anonymous said...

I love hand me downs. Otherwise, my little guy would be naked.

RACHEL said...

Cute preggie pic!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Brian said...

You are so beautiful Amanda! Yea for the new mommy.

JennaHabes said...

I love the diaper bag!

Daniel and Robin said...

i'm sorry i missed your shower! daniel was in an accident last night and couldn't be left alone! but i have a gift for you....where can i ship it?

ps- you look beautiful!!!

MC Wiser said...

i'm getting fat too!! or my baby is... we don't know either which one is gaining more weight. Congrats!!